TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read the terms and conditions carefully.
Olly is a mobile workshop and therefore a large proportion of his communication is via mobile telephone, however, emails and text messages are regularly monitored. All telephone conversations can be confirmed via email or written correspondence should you request. Once you have confirmed the appointment either by email or direct telephone contact with Paul Butler (also referred to as Olly) you enter an agreement under our terms and conditions, for our technician to carry out a repair/inspection/service to your leisure vehicle (motorhome, caravan, trailer tent, horse box). We reserve the right to apply a minimum charge of our current hourly rate plus VAT in the instance of not in/available, changed your mind.
Should there be a problem with the appointment please let us know with 7 days.
A technician requires full access to the Caravan/Motorhome with a work space of 3 feet (2 meters) all around the unit.
Please ensure that all wheel clamps, hitch locks and other safety devices are removed or switched off prior to our arrival or access to keys in which to remove these items. Should we not be able to remove such devices or be able to gain access to items or unit, a charge will be applied.
Level Working Area:
For Health and Safety reasons the technicians required a level work surface to enable them to work safely. If this is not achieved we will suggest a new appointment is made.
This needs to be empty and cleaned or it will be missed off the service.
Condition Inspection Report:
This will be carried out prior to work commencing and noted down on our sheets of any damage or stains. We will require a signature before the technician can start work on your unit. Should you not be available, the report will be forward to you via email or other methods with photos for you to see. We then require conformation from you to start the work.
All of the work carried out will be of a very high standard, this is for everybody’s safety.
Olly Motorcaravan Specialist’s workmanship is carried out in line with the NCC approved workshop scheme regulations. Damp repairs carried out by Olly have a 12 month goodwill warranty, on the basis that a damp test is carried out by ‘Olly’ within 3-6 months following the repair, and or, notification received from an AWS approved workshop detailing the issues with the repair, within this timeframe. We would also suggest that any high pressure cleaning only be carried out by an experienced caravan/motorhome cleaner, incorrect use can result in sealer/repair breakdown issues. We also recommend that all servicing is carried out in line with the manufacturers instructions and or have an annual habitation service check.
Olly offers free assessment estimates if/when in your area or at our workshop premises in Newtown, Hampshire. All prices quoted verbally or written are subject to VAT. Written confirmation or a full detailed estimate of works can be supplied by request.
Sale of Goods:
As we are a mobile servicing workshop, parts will be fitted within an hour’s drive radius of our registered business address in Hampshire. To up-hold the warranty on these parts they are not to be touched by any other technician not approved by ‘Olly’. This will up hold the products’ warranty. Should this be a problem, the leisure vehicle is to be within the radius or returned to our workshop based in Newtown, Hampshire to enable our us to fix the problem.
Labour carries a 6 month goodwill warranty and parts are 12 months or supplier terms.
We will not fit second-hand items unless the part is out of production, we offer no guarantee on these parts as it is the customer’s liability.
All special order parts need to be paid upfront and are not refundable.
Should a fault be found during a service, which does not form part of the standard servicing schedule, Olly will notify you at the end of the service to see if you want the fault rectified, should time allow. You will be provided with an estimate to the cost for labour and parts. Olly will then seek permission to proceed. Should the Olly not have the parts nor the time available, a new appointment will be made to return and complete the job.
We accept the following ways of payment. Cash, Bacs and Cheque.
Payment is due after the work has been completed or within 5 days of invoice date by prior agreement. If there is any additional work that needs to be carried out, this may be an additional cost and may have to be rescheduled for another time. This is due to time restraints and parts availability.
Should you wish to cancel your appointment, please notify us within 7 days of your appointment so we can offer the time slot to other customers. We will, however, like to re-arrange a more suitable time to suit your needs.
Should it be necessary for Olly to change the appointment we will notify you as soon as reasonably possible and endeavour to provide an alternative where practicable. If we amend or cancel your booked appointment we will offer you another appointment at the same price or refund it to you if you have paid in advance. However, compensation payments will not be payable to you in any circumstances.
Olly accepts no liability for any products, services, materials or information contained on or available through linked websites or otherwise provided by any other company/organisation referred to on this website. However, we are happy to hear of any problems that occur and will act on these in the interest of our customers.
Website Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Olly’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘Paul Butler’ or ‘Nikki Butler’ refers to the owner of the website, Olly Motorcaravan Specialist, 33 The Thicket, Fareham, Hampshire PO16 8QA. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Jurisdiction and law