HO HO HO IT’S CHRISTMAS TIME!!
“Christmas time is drawing nigh
When magical deer take to the sky
Bringing presents to those who’ve been good
And even the ones who know they should!”
FSMBC are holding a Children’s Christmas party on 7th December 15.00 – 19.00 with a visit from Father Christmas!!! Party food and entertainment will be provided but old Santa needs a little help remembering all the presents so he has asked if Parents/Grandparents could help.
A small wrapped and labelled pressie to be placed in Santas sack before the party and then Santa can hand out on the day! No more than £10.00 would be great!
The party is available to Club Members families and promises to be a fun time.
If you have a little person 0-12 who would like to join in, please e-mail Dee on firstname.lastname@example.org advising their name(s) by November 23rd.
Also, if anyone can assist on the day, again, please let Dee know on the above e-mail address.
YO HO HO – MERRY CHRISTMAS!
For 2014 Duties:- (This year only)
• Book your duty dates on line from 1st December 2013 to 9th December 2013. This is the last year you will be able to do this before renewing your club membership.
• Duty date range, for this year only, is 1st January 2014 to 28th February 2015.
• You may ‘Mix & Match’ duties within your listed roster. i.e. if your listed on the Clubhouse roster you may select 1 Bar & 1 Galley duty, or both the same duty type.
- If you can not book your dates on line (via DutyMan) come to the Clubhouse between Midday & 2pm on Sunday 1st December to book through the work scheme administrator.
After the AGM you should all receive an email informing you of your work scheme roster allocation. This list will also be posted up in the Clubhouse notice board.
If you wish to change your allocated roster you must first find someone on another roster who is prepared to swap with you.
The following changes are to be introduced by 2015:
• The Work Scheme duty year period will commence at the beginning of March and finish at the end of February of the following year.
• Members will only be able to book their duty dates after the end of membership renewal period. i.e. After 31st January.
• Duty Calendar will be published at the end of February ready for the March to February duties.
Kind regards to all,
Work Scheme Administrator
Lugger Number 45
For Sale £350
Contact: Steve Goddard
CLUB HOUSE TALK BY OCEAN YOUTH TRUST SOUTH ON 22ND NOVEMBER START TIME 19.30
Ahoy Ship mates!
The winter Club House talks start with a presentation from Mark Todd, Manager for OYT South based in Gosport.
OYT is charity based and provides fantastic opportunities for sailing on the large yacht, John Laing in the Solent and beyond. The annual costs for keeping the yacht in tip top condition are considerable and I would like OYT to be the chosen charity for FSMBC to support in 2014.
Please come along to hear how the Trust works, how you can help to support if you have some free time and enjoy curry or lasagne made by Linda Neal.
There will be a raffle with prizes to be given on the evening so it has the makings for a great evening!
This the first of the monthly Friday night talks throughout the winter months, however, it would be wonderful to hear where FSMBC Club Members have sailed/motored to in 2013 so if you would be happy to share, please contact Dee on email@example.com to discuss further.
See you soon!
FRIDAY, 22ND NOVEMBER – TALK BY OCEAN YOUTH TRUST
Dee has asked me to provide a Supper of Curry and Lasagne to tie in with the above. If you are planning to attend and think you would like some food [veggie option if requested] I would be grateful if you could let me know your choice in advance to assist with catering numbers. Not sure on cost as yet, but would be good if my efforts could produce just a small profit to hand over to the Trust.
e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org Text – 07957 738396