Fishing Competion Rules.
1. All fish presented to the weigh in will exceed the current NFSA limits.
2. Maximum of 2 rods per person, 2 hooks per rod.
3. Sign on is to completed prior to competion sign on time
4. Weigh in held at Fareham Sailing & Motorboat club
5. Limits applied Needles to the Nab tower – Solent.
6. In the event of rough weather, the limits will be within Portsmouth harbour, the competion will be a species hunt, all participating boats will not target bass,
( ie Not use Lures, Sandeels,etc).
7. Limits may change due to varible conditions, to be notified at time of sign on.
8. All boats must have sufficent safety equipment for all participants.
9. All boats must remain contactable, either by radio or mobile phone (submitted at time of sign on.
10. Points awarded; 1st place = 10 pts, 2nd = 8 pts, 3rd = 6 pts, 4th = 4 pts, 5th = 2 pts.
11. Points awarded for the heavest round fish and heavest flat fish.
12. All boats welcome sailor or not.
13. Minimum crew two per boat.
Please go to Members Post Page for Fixtures.