- Thursday, Friday & Saturday evenings 7.30 to 11.00pm
- Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holiday lunch times 12.30 to 4.00pm
- You will need to contact the weeks Duty Officer (details found on DutyMan) several days before your duty date, in order to obtain the key code. Contact best made by email.
- To the left of the Bar stable door, you will find a combination key safe containing the Bar keys and the Alarm Fob. Note that the lower bar door is bolted from the inside, please do not forget to bolt this when completing your duty.
- Get there early enough to browse the bar and familiarise yourself with its contents! In the bar you will find a folder ‘Duty Bar Persons Pack’ – your bible on what to do and how to do it.
Bar duties are a great way to meet new members. Bar work scheme members are asked to do two duties per year. However, the club is always in need of cover on ‘Bar Volunteer’ days. If your able to do any of these events, your help will be much appreciated.
If you have any queries, please contact either Bar Manager, currently:
Contact details can be found on DutyMan